All of us might wish at times that we lived in a more tranquil world, but we don't. And if our times are difficult and perplexing, so are they challenging and filled with opportunity.

Robert Kennedy

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The final days...

So there's only a few more days left before I depart. People keep asking me if I'm nervous. I'm not, I'm just anxious. I have been planning this for over a year now, it's time to stop planning and time to go! I thought I had planned everything really carefully but you just can't plan for everything. Money has become a small issue but it always has been and I'm sure it's not going to get any better. It was upsetting when it all didn't work out at first but in the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. Spending the last few days with family are all that's important. Mom took me on a big old shopping spree so I feel a little bit more prepared clothes wise. I packed one large suitcase this morning and as soon as the laundry finishes I can pack the other one. Then I just have to prepare my two carry on's and then I'm ready to go. Tonight dinner with my sister and then a movie with my nephew. Tomorrow one last family gathering at the place where my 20th HS reunion will take place 4 days after I depart. At least I get to see the place...
Back to packing and figuring out all the stuff I am missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment